- 1 cup Panko
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves + Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a backing sheet with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and Oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Working in batches, place zucchini in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately- garnish with green onions and parsley
Modified from http://damndelicious.net